CADsketch allows you to quickly and easily create hand-drawn
effects from AutoCAD DWG/DXF and HPGL PLT files.
CADsketch is the answer to complaints about the dull nature of computer-generated line drawings.
CADsketch takes the lines in your drawings
and applies random changes to them. Each line comes out slightly differently, so the results
are not predictable.
- Compatible with Windows 7.
- AutoCAD not required.
- Quickly and easily create hand-drawn effects.
- Supports DWG, DXF and HPGL (PLT) file formats.
- View, zoom, pan, rotate and print drawings.
- Save your sketched drawings to AutoCAD DWG and DXF.
- Save your sketched drawings to many other file formats including PDF.
- Requires Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7.
Copyright ©2011 CA Design Associates Ltd.