Liven up your CAD drawings!
CADsketch allows you to quickly and easily create hand-drawn effects from AutoCAD DWG/DXF and HPGL PLT files. CADsketch is the answer to complaints about the dull nature of computer-generated line drawings.
CADsketch takes the lines in your drawings and applies random changes to them. Each line comes out slightly differently, so the results are not predictable - just like the human hand...
With CADsketch, you can add spontaneity and excitement! Turn CAD drawings into architectural illustrations with CADsketch.
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10
- AutoCAD not required
- Quickly and easily create hand-drawn effects
- Add solid, gradient-fill, and tiled backgrounds
- Add special effects to sketched drawings
- Save/retrieve sketch settings for individual drawings
- Supports DWG, DXF and HPGL (PLT) file formats
- View, zoom, pan, rotate and print drawings
- Save your sketched drawings to AutoCAD DWG and DXF
- Save your sketched drawings to many other file formats including PDF
- Includes free technical support
- Requires Windows